Knoxville Personal Injury Law

What To Do If You Have Been Injured?

If you have been injured in an accident, your first step is to seek the best available medical care. You need to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully, and work to regain your health. After you have sought medical treatment, contact us. Jack W. Piper, Jr. will deal with the insurance company of the person who injured you to pursue just and fair compensation for everything you have lost.

At the Piper Law Office we represent people who have suffered personal injuries resulting from the negligence of another party in all types of accidents, including:

Paying for Medical Expenses

If you have health insurance available, you should obviously use it to pay for your medical expenses. Afterwards, if you should file a personal injury suit, your health insurance carrier will seek reimbursement of the costs they paid. We will deal directly with your insurance carrier and the carrier of the at-fault person, handling all the subrogation issues, freeing up your time and energy to focus on your recovery.

Should you not have medical insurance coverage, your personal auto insurance might cover some medical expenses. Whatever it takes to get you the best possible medical care, we will do.

Jack W. Piper, Jr. has the legal experience and determination to achieve the result you want. Contact the Piper Law Office today to learn how we can help you.